[SOME BY MI] AHA, BHA, PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream
Made in South Korea
– For those, who want to get rid of adult and inflammatory acne.
– For large pore and blotchy skin irritation.
– For those, who has uneven skin marks.
– Want to eliminate blackhead and whitehead.
– Those, who want a skin care product with light fresh finish.
– Looking for products for sensitive skin.
– Want to fix skin trouble without stressing the skin.
– Packed with tea tree, AHA, BHA and PHA, this miracle cream works wonders to your skin in 30 days!
– A multi-purpose moisturizer with 4 types of Cica Care that shields troubled skin from irritation.
– Contains 10,000 ppm of Tea Tree extracts for excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammation effect, gently cares for acne on the face.
– With AHA, BHA and PHA for exfoliation, and Centella Asiatica Extracts for soothing effects
– High-Asiatic-content (700,000ppm) and high-enriched 4 kind cica extract(Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Asiaticocaid, Madecassoside) solve the basic acne point protect damaged skin barrier
– It contain adenosine for wrinkle care.
– Contain Niamacinamide for whitening benefit.
– It purifies, removes dead skin cells and sebum inside pores as well as preventing further loss of moisture
– No artificial additives , no allergic component
– Patent ingredient : Beautiful Herb Story – complex
Ingredients: Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (70.78%), Dipropylene glycol, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract (10,000ppm), Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica (Ivy Gourd) Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Fructan, Albatrellus Ovinus Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata (Tsi) Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Betaine, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Adenosine, Ceramide NP, Oleanolic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (100ppm), Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobionic Acid (100ppm), Citric Acid (11ppm), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
How to Use:
– Include as part of your daily morning and nighttime skincare routine.
– Apply at the last stage of your skincare routine. Spread a generous amount of cream on the face, neck and upper chest area.
– Massage gently into the skin for better absorption.
What are AHA BHA PHA?
AHA BHA PHA refers to the three hydroxy acids that are found in various substances in nature, namely Alpha Hydroxy acids, Beta Hydroxy acids, and Poly Hydroxy acids. So they are not some synthesized chemicals that could be toxic to your body, since they are substances derived from nature, mainly from edible sources. And these aren’t the type of acids that can burn your face off either. On the contrary, they provide an array of beneficial effects for your skin to keep it beautiful and glowing. Mainly the Hydroxy Acids are used for exfoliating skin (the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin), for reducing pigmentation, for slowing down the aging of the skin and for getting rid of excess oil. Some of the acids can also be used as a sunscreen, and some have anti-oxidant or anti-inflammatory properties.